Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trust

I've been thinking about trust a lot over the last couple of days. I believe God told me I should step into this self-publishing river and now I need to trust him.

As much as I want to sell 1000 copies today, it doesn't work that way. All good things take time and I just need to trust that they will eventually come to fruition.

I was feeling pretty down about it yesterday as I looked as this mammoth task I have in front of me and wondering if I have what it takes, but God's amazing and giving you those little pats on the back when you need them the most.

The daily devotional I read each night before bed was talking about sowing seeds and watching them slowly grow. First the seed is in the ground, then the blades start to show, after that the head pops up and eventually you get the full grain and your harvest is ready.

I'm so grateful for this timely reminder.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment